Take That.


An aunt of mine, a women’s lib, after screaming herself hoarse about the equality of men and women, swoons over a chivalrous man. Evasive…. middle aged women are!
I think women should sit at home, cook for their hubbies and sing them songs. I like macho men who protect and provide for their women folk.
“Small people” are making global headlines. APJ is “conferred” with the power to grant clemency to Afzal Guroo. The unusual interest shown by the NGO’s and the human right activists in the case of an accused convicted of such heinous offense is outré.
Gibbet the bugger!

I have become jaded to the endless stream of whining anonymous posters on my blog; who “also” think like many others think that I am a megalomaniac. Scram! Why do you have to even visit?
I ‘write’ to gratify my ego.
You cannot surf channels without a glimpse of his mug: the faux-stud look, the stubble, the baseball cap and the cockiness. If ubiquity is the measure of success, then this man has reached the top. He has got that “viral” appeal which I fail to understand…
Himesh Reshammiya.

I read Rajaji's Mahabharata again. An 'unputdownable' book. Read it in one night..to counter a silly statement of somebody. Nonetheless..
I feel blessed!

I'm the best and smartest car driver in this world.
Yes.

I read The Da-Vinci Code for the ‘n’th time and I still don’t know, why on earth, people liked that book!
Whatever!
We never celebrated Valentine’s Day growing up. I ‘don’t’..even now.But that doesn’t mean my Februaries are fallow.
We’ve always had the Union Budget..











13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Srilu,will you marry me?

--Student,IIMA.

Anonymous said...

ha ha. Sweet post,Srilu.
AND look here is a proposal!
IIM's are anyday better than I**...
Be wise.

Anonymous said...

Srilu wants to me Lage raho, because she feels competition with veditha. But remember srilu,you will equal her score provided you watch it with halahala. haha.

You are 43.4 kilos, so there is a danger you will become invisible soon like you are on yahoo always. Why do you have to keep that account. You never come online.

If you name your cell Narayan Adinath, what will you name your son?haha

Srilakshmi Chodavarapu said...

Anonymous,
IIMA eh? Do I know you?

Anonymous said...

@Mr,IIMA......
ur being a student of IIMA is not enough......u gotta have a specific name,surname,luks,profile.......and a lot more.....and hey blog pe propose karna??????//yeh kaunsa tarika hai.......ladki ka haath aise nahi maangte hai...ji....ja...ji..(wink)(wink)(wink)

Srilakshmi Chodavarapu said...

Gauthami,
Easy.Easy.Bha..bhi..ji

Anonymous said...

Srilu,how many students of IIMA do you KNOW?

--Student,IIMA.

Kk said...

Ye.., u gotto watch that movie., gandhigiri or not., it's still a good movie. I'm very bad at english., so didnt get ur second para..,
I agree bout afzal. Jaise karo , waise bharo., end of discussion.
May be u shud not allow anonymous users.., but again gettin all ur friends to sign up is even tuffer.
I think Himesh is gonna be a deserving musical hit when he stops appearing in his videos.

Interesting blog to look into ur mind.., bout wat u think bout everyday matters.., ;)

Srilakshmi Chodavarapu said...

Anonymous,
Come ask me the same thingy with the signature:

--Executive Officer,Goldman Sachs.

Then,I'll see.

Srilakshmi Chodavarapu said...

Sukra,
Indeed and Vibhandaka is a TYPICAL dad!

Anonymous said...

ALERT..ALERT..
Halahala it seems read ur YEH LAMHA FILHAAL JEE LENE DE post and said OKAY! Congrats, sweety! PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!

Anonymous said...

u need to put on 10 more kgs.43.4 clearly says abt ur physique.I doubt if u exercise daily.U don't have to stick ur tongue out at this.Even busiest like Anil Ambani do find time for workout.They know why it's necessary.Eat like a dog and exercise daily for few mins.Plz don't ignore it.Shit!u aren't even fit to play football.U better die.It's time to pack those few girlies in u if u wanna excel like ur bro.It's a man's world.Being a gal is no excuse for 43.4kgs.

Shit!

Srilakshmi Chodavarapu said...

Charlie,
Welcome,cousin,welcome..and DONT post anonymously.

 
Creative Commons License
Blog by Srilakshmi Chodavarapu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at srilu121@gmail.com.